THE FOURTH YEAR OF HIJRAT
1. In this year, Surya Abu Salma took place on the 1st of Muharram but the Kufaar left a lot of their wealth and belongings and fled due to fear.
2. The Surya Abdullah bin Anis took place.
3. The incident of Bir Maoona took place.
4. Ghazwa Banu Nadeer took place.
5. The grandson of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) Hazrat Abdullah bin Uthman (radi Allahu anhu) passed away.
6. The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) made Nikah to Sayyidah Umme Salma (radi Allahu anhu).
7. The mother of Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu), Bibi Fathima bint Asad (radi Allahu anha) passed away.
8. Hazrat Imam Hussain (radi Allahu anhu) was born.
9. A Jew committed adultery with a Jewish woman and the case was presented before the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) gave a verdict according to the Taurah and the Quran, for him to be stoned.
10. In the same year Taama bin Abreeq, who was a Muslim, stole and the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) commanded that his hand, be cut off in accordance with the Quran. Some have said that it was in this year that alcohol was made haraam, whilst others have said this to be in the year 6 Hijri and others said 7 Hijri.[Zirkani ]