A few unique attributes of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) are being presented. None have been blessed with these attributes except the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
1. He is the Final Messenger.
2. The entire creation was created for the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)
3. His blessed name is written on the Arsh, Jannat, and on the foreheads of the maidens of Jannat.
4. Glad tidings of his arrival has been written in every heavenly book.
5. At the time of his birth all the idols fell on their faces.
6. His blessed chest was split open.
7. He has been blessed with Shifa'at-e-Kubra.
8. The keys to all the treasures of the world have been given to him.
9. He was blessed with Ayatul Kursi.
10. For evidence of his Nabuiwat, the moon was split in two.
11. Allah made Maal-e-Ghanimat (spoils of war) halaal upon him.
12. Almighty Allah made the entire earth Musjid for him.
13. The miracle of the Quran was bestowed upon him.
14. Liwa–ul–Humd (Flag of Praise) will be given to him on the Last day.
15. Almighty Allah addressed every Prophet by his name, but referred to the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) with beautiful titles.
16. He will be the first to enter Jannat.
17. The Angels will ask about him in the grave.
18. It was haraam for anyone to marry any of the blessed wives after the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). left the world world physically.
19. It is Waajib for every Musallee in Namaaz to say salaam upon him in Namaaz (in At Tahiyaat )
20. He has been blessed with the Fountain of Kauthar.
21. Almighty Allah has made him the Mukhtar (controller) of the Shariah. He may make halaal what he wishes and haraam what he wishes.
22. On the day of Qiyaamah every persons family name and genealogy will be terminated except that of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
23. The piece of ground between his Mimbar and Rauza-e-Anwar is a portion of Jannat.
24. When the Soor is blown, He will be the first to rise.
25. Hazrat Israfeel (alaihis salaam) did not come to any other Nabi but him.
26. To call to him from outside his room was declared haraam.
27. The punishment for any person who shows the slightest disrespect to him is death.
28. He (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has been blessed with more Mu'jizaat than all the other Ambia-e-Kiram alaihimus salaam. [Zirkani vol.5]